Sunday, January 4, 2009

welcome to my blog!




This is my first post and first blog so bear with me, I'm not sure how all this stuff works but I'm figuring it out. I am going to use this post to tell you a little bit about the things I love in life.

The number one thing in my life is my family and that will never change. They are a wonderful support system for me and I don't know how I could live my life without them. I live at home with my younger brother Brett (19), my amazing mother Heidi (50), and my beautiful canine companion Lynelle. a close second are my friends many of whom share the same disease I do, they always offer me great advice and help me see the positive side of life and disability. another huge thing in my life is m amazing Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, without him nothing else would matter. He is my pillar of strength and is what has kept me going all these years. Life isn't worth living without God! lastly I love the amazing technology that makes my life bearable mainly my power wheelchair that gives me mobility and independence. I am so glad I was born in the 20th century! My second favorite piece of equipment is my ventilator that is small and portable enough to take with me on the back of my wheelchair. not too long ago people on ventilators were bedridden for life. thanks to technology I'm up and running or rolling in this case.



No comments:

Post a Comment