Thursday, June 11, 2009

Stress Relief

Amidst all the craziness going on with my health lately; chest pain, x-rays, a CT scan, blood tests, an EKG and a new discovery that I am extremely anemic due to lack of iron, I decided I needed some stress relief so today I decided to catch a movie. This time it was Disney Pixar's Up a charming tale about Carl Fredricksen, a 78-year-old balloon salesman, finally fulfills his lifelong dream of a great adventure when he ties thousands of balloons to his house and flies away to the wilds of South America. Yes I did copy that from the offical movie description from Fandango.com; I know i'm a lazy guy. Joking asside the movie was absolutely brillant. It has something for aferyone, action check, drama check, comedy check, stunnig 3D visuals check, an enthralling storyline that kids and adults can equally enjoy check and check. Somehow the folks at Pixar were able to create the perfect movie, a movie for everyone! Up was by far one of the most entertaining movies I've seen in years and it was just what the Dr. ordered to Relieve Stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment