Sunday, June 14, 2009

Follow-up Article

This Thursday I again met with Chelsea Phua a reporter for the Sacramento Bee. the previous article was such a big hit that she decided it needed an update as to not let down the fans.

Thanks again Chelsea for your wonderful contribution to my life, you are truly an amazing person and words cannot describe how thankful my mom and I are to you. None of this would've been possible without you.

You can read the article here http://www.sacbee.com/ourregion/story/1945150.html

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mitch! I found a piece of the article about you while cleaning my counter today, that I had ripped out from the paper awhile ago. Know that you are in my thoughts and prayers and I can see your angels surrounding you and your mom.
    Love and light,
    Kathy C

    ReplyDelete