Saturday, March 28, 2009

Fun In The Sun









It was such a gourgeous day outside we just had to get out and soak it all in. It was brilliantly sunny with no clouds in sight and a high near 80 degrees...ahhhh spring how delightful :) Today my Aunt was visiting (the brown haired one from the pictures on my previous entry) so my mom and I decided it would be the perfect day to show her a beautul little place we love to take Lynelle. This spot I speak of is called Lake Natoma which is a beautul man-made lake (most are man-made in California) about 15 minutes from my house. When we got there I anxioysly ran Lynelle toward the sparling water, I was moving at a pretty good clip when I suddenly went off an invisible raied portion of the sidewalk causing my chair to slam down on the pavement 4 inches belowe. It scared the living daylights out of me but fortuanately I was unhurt and my precious wheelchair was not damaged. After I shook that off We let Lynelle run, swim, and play to her hearts content with a young couples dogs for about 30 minutes. She ran circles aroud those dogs, she is one of the fastest dogs I've ever seen! She's my little greyhound. After thoroughly enjoying seeing Lynelle be a dog we went on a long meandering walk around the lake taking in the scenery, watch the various varieties of water foul, birds of prey, and girls in bikinis ..I...I mean sailboats and kyaks gliding smoothly through the water ;). After we walked we just sat and took in the beautiful surroundings. It was the kind of day that made you happy to be alive. I can't wait to do it all over again.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a wonderful day buddy. I love it when its that kind of day.

    As for here it was Snow, Snow & more Snow. lol Welcome to the oklahoma weather. Where it can be snowing the early days of spring. haha

    I cant wait til spring time weather. Just like the one you experienced & enjoyed.:):) Those are my favorite kind of times.

    Well, glad to hear your doing well.

    ((Hugs))

    Keep staying strong & keep on fighting.

    You are in my thoughts & prayers

    God Bless,
    Salie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mitch. Great pictures, it looks like you had a wonderful day! See you soon! Amy

    ReplyDelete