Monday, February 9, 2009

Snow Day







This afternoon my trusty sidekick Lynelle and I took yet another impromptu trip to the snow. The night before there had been low snow falling all over the foothills and Sierra and it was a winter wonderland up there with trees weighed down with snow as far as the eye could see. It was one of the most beautiful sights I have ever seen I had never seen so much snow in my entire life! Yes I know I'm crazy about snow, when I see snow in brings up the little boy in me and I get giddy as a schoolgirl lol. This time we had to drive just an hour to see snow which ended up being just above Apple Hill which is about 50 minutes from our house. We ended up at campground called sly park. There we stopped at a beautiful lake surrounded by snow covered trees with the beautiful sunset coming down. We let Lynelle run around a bit and she just went hog wild running around like a greyhound I've never seen her move so fast, where she gets the energy I do not know because at home she lays around most of the day snoring. As soon as she saw that snow she perked right up! I've never seen a dog that loves snow as much as her. It was truly a wonderful day that I will not soon forget. Below are some pictures capturing the joyous event. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy you & lynelle got to see snow. You looked soo happy in your pictures. So does Lynelle.:):)

    Also extremely handsome.

    I love snow as well. We rarely get it here & when we do its soo beautiful. I remember when my mom & I drove through colorado in May of 2007 & there was snow on the mountains. It was soo beautiful.

    Glad to hear you are doing well.

    ((Hugs)) for you buddy

    I miss talking to you

    God Bless,
    Salie

    PS remember you are in my thoughts & prayers every single day & night.

    ReplyDelete